; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Rollercoaster Friday

Friday, June 12, 2009

Rollercoaster Friday

This really should be called Rollercoaster Friday because that's what I have been on or so it seems all day.

Hubby called me back late afternoon and told me that the accountant re tweaked everything and now that she has previous years income tax returns in hand she can adjust it all properly and now we DO NOT owe $8,000.00 and even have a small refund coming. So all we have to pay is our pension.

PHEW!

Can you imagine my relief at this moment? I am sure you can.

These next two months may just possibly be the hardest two months we've had to put in in a long time but I am going to just have to hold on to what it is we are working towards. That by August we will be able to put most of this behind us.

So... tomorrow the bank.

Then I need to sort out my business with my business partner. Yes, I can do this.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you CAN do this! Congratulations! Getting $8,000.00 struck off your tab has got to be the most liberating feeling ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxes really make me ill. They can become such a pain. At least you don't owe anything!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Awesome! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!

    And of course you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.