; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: It's Friday

Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Friday

Well, we've got company this weekend so I don't think I will be posting much unless I get particularly inspired at work tonight. *l*

On a side note, would you believeI've now passed my 200th post? Seems like it wasn't that long ago that I was celebrating my 100th post and now the 200th has simply sailed by.

I never knew when I started this blog that it would become such a big hobby in my life. I am continually amazed by the masses of talented and creative people out there. Sometimes it's overwhelming but it's always interesting. It's gotten so that when I'm searching crafts or things to do I'd prefer searching blogs over generic websites.

For those that don't understand the true power of the blog, they are surely missing out.

3 comments:

  1. I have only been blogging for a few months but it does consume you if you let it doesn't it. I never expected it to be this much fun though I am glad it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty new background!

    Hope you and your company enjoy a beautiful weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads on the 200th post! I like the background.
    Yeah, when I started blogging it was only for an hour or less, and then I started reading more and more. I wish I had four to five hours to devote; I feel like I'm missing so much reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.