; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Just when I thought the Cleaning was done

Monday, June 8, 2009

Just when I thought the Cleaning was done

So now apparently I have to clean for the home inspector.  This according to my MIL is the best way to ensure a passing grade.   There is to be no mold or dirt in any of the window sills.  All closets are to be cleaned out so that you can see into the corners to check for mold and the list goes on.  

She would be absolutely embarrassed if the home inspector who is probably a guy sees my house in this state. She has not specifically said that but I know it's true.  Of course she wouldn't admit it but say she's trying so spare me the embarrassment.   Like I care what a male home inspector thinks about my mess.. like he would probably even notice.  

At least hubby is home today and will be able to help me tidy up somewhat.  I hate my house looking this messy anyways.  

Also we are going to look at our first house today.  Hooray.  The realtor was only able to book one showing as of the weekend but hopefully this morning will be more promising.  I'd hate to go all that way just to look at one house.  

So my posting may be sporadic this week.  Please bear with me.  I do have a recipe for tomorrow if I can just get it posted.  

Happy Monday to you all and hopefully you will have a great week.  

The great house search begins. 


4 comments:

  1. Awww, GOOD LUCK with your house hunt and selling!! We've been there and it's not so fun, haha!

    I LOVE the title of your blog! I'm not a mom yet but I bet I could learn a lot from you and you blog! I'm excited, woohoo!

    Oh, I found your blog through SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I just got back from vacation and this is just the perfect news to cheer me up as I confront the mountain of laundry in my hallway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually being super nice, liking offering refreshment, helps more. Good luck house hunting! Remember to look more than once ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.