; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Let the Packing Begin

Monday, June 15, 2009

Let the Packing Begin


So we have a minor hiccup in the sale of our house.

As far as I know the buyers have financing but it's not finalized yet so they've asked for an extension until Wednesday. We are crossing our fingers because we have to remove the conditions from the house we want to purchase on Friday. So things are getting pretty tight time wise.

That being said I am not going to let it stop me from getting a head start on my packing. So who do I turn to when I want some organizational ideas? Why Sandy Jenney of Organize with Sandy, of course! A quick search didn't turn up any specific moving tips so I emailed Sandy and she kindly wrote two posts this week dealing with moving. How nice was that!

Like all really great tips, they are practical and a great reminder of how to get things done.

I wish I could add to it but she really covers it all and writes it way better than I do, so I'm gonna give all the credit to her (of course) and send you on over to check out these two articles.



Of course, you will want to stay and check out some of her great organizing tips! I'm hoping to be able to put them in use when we move... well and for the move, of course!+

4 comments:

  1. Yea! Packing! When we moved a couple months ago, I took the oppertunity to get rid of lots of stuff we didn't need or use so I had less packing. Maybe that'll help. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS! Crossing my fingers that your hiccup is over soon. This time last year we were trying to sell our home and wondering about financing for our buyer - I feel your stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just moved on Friday... I'm still unpacking. If only I'd read this post last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with packing and moving! Crossing my fingers that all goes smoothly with your buyers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.