; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Drum roll please... trrrrrrrrrr

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drum roll please... trrrrrrrrrr


Thank you to all of you who had their fingers and toes crossed and said a little prayer for us because we have sold our house. YUP, You heard correctly.

Well, it's not completely legal yet. We have the final papers to sign and they have a week to take the subjects to's off but we see no problems with that.

It has been one stressful day. I had a Wildlife Recovery field trip with J's preschool this a.m. and I got a call while we were just getting started at the Centre. They countered back to us with a $25,000 increase. We countered back at $7,000 more than that and they took it. Woo hoo.

We are all ecstatic. We have until August 7th to be out. The next few weeks are going to be a little stressful because not only do we have to go to the bank and sort out our finances and how everything is going to play out.. we have to find a house and buy it and give the other people enough time to move so that it all can be done by August 7th. Phew. Just thinking about it has little tingles in my tummy. Best of all, I get to go SHOPPING. CHARGGGGGGGGGGGGE it. *LOL* House shopping that is. I love looking through people's homes. I'm just one big snoop.

So come on and join me in the happy dance... you know it's a lot like the pee pee dance.. just happier. *L*




5 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you, I'm doing a little jig and eating some ice cream! YIPPEE!!! Can't wait to hear about all the goodies you're going to get to buy for the new house! EEEEE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it would sell. I just had a feeling. Now, can you do a site on purchasing and selling homes, maybe an answer and question thing. Anything to help out newbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, look at that! I can come back to your page, though I could see it on other computers, just not my laptop.

    Horray!!!! I wanted to yell and jump around, but nap time is just too precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.