; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Where is a maid when you need one?

Monday, September 14, 2009

Where is a maid when you need one?

Well, we are showing the house again today. The good thing is that we have had a lot of showings since we switched realtors but it would be nice if we just got another offer already. Everyone seems to like the house.. no one wants to commit.

So I'm off to resume cleaning. I will be posting about our weekend later on today. :)

Anyone want to help? ;)


7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the showing! One of these days that offer is going to come in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I was going to ask if you wanted to help me clean my house. No showing, just the too-sick-and-tired-to-clean trimester.
    I'll keep my fingers cross. Did you ever buy a St. Joseph statue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and all... but here's where I draw the line :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. Our house still hasn't sold yet, but we had to move because school was starting in the other state. Keeping it clean with 4 of 5 boys at home was momentous. Best of luck! I hope you have an offer. We have people who love it, but won't close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the cleaning and the showwings. It's rough having to keep the house great looking when you have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone.

    FAEMOM: Why is he the patron saint of cleanliness? *L*

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are looking to move, too, and that's what I dread most. Having to keep my house constantly ready to show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.