; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Top Ten Thursday - Top 10 Reasons Why I love Running/Working Out

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Top Ten Thursday - Top 10 Reasons Why I love Running/Working Out


It's time for another Top Ten Thursday. This week's Top Ten List is brought to you by Sara at Domestically Challenged. So here's a sneak peek, head on over to Sara's blog for more.

Yes, I know I talk about running a lot here. However? I am allowed to do so. Why? Because it is my blog.

Today, I do my TOP TEN list. Topic? TOP TEN REASONS I LOVE RUNNING/WORKING OUT.

10. I love the way my top half stays put while my bottom have shakes up and down.

9. There is always room for improvement. You can always go longer, faster, find a time to beat, ect. I love to challenge myself and running is a great way to do that.

8. What other sport takes you along roads where you can see the beauty of nature on a spring/summer/fall day? I love to look at the beauty around me. I also like to count the amount of roadkill I pass by and try to identify the dung I pass. Berries must’ve been plentiful this year.

If you’d like to play and this is your first time visiting - or your first time playing - here’s what you do:

1. Grab our button, located in the sidebar to the right

2. Choose your Top Ten topic (or use ours!)

3. Write up your list and post it on your blog

4. Visit this week's host andLink up!

Easy peasy, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s play!

1 comment:

  1. I loved her list! She mya just be the inspiration I need to get off my butt. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.