; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: I won, I won, I won

Monday, September 28, 2009

I won, I won, I won

Imagine to my surprise when I got home Friday to see not one but two parcels having arrived for me. One being a book from Mom Central called Character is the Key by Sara Dimmerman that I am going to do my best to read, learn from and review over the next couple of weeks.

The other being a parcel from none other than Penelope of Penelope's Oasis. Penelope held a one year blogoversary giveaway on her site and I won it. That package arrived on Friday.

What did I win, you ask? Well, I won a pamper yourself package which included

  • an invisibelt
  • Belli Skin Care Smoothing Body Exfoliator
  • Belli Skin Care all day moisturizing lottion
  • Victoria Secret delicate detergent wash
  • Miss Oops Pedicure in a Bottle
  • Burt Bees Lipbalm
So you can imagine my delight when I opened this box up and got a whiff of all the delightful scents inside. I think my husband was almost as excited for me. How sweet is that. So thank you Penelope for your wonderful prize and thanks for spending the money to send it out to me. That, I think touched me most of all, because shipping these days has just gotten so expensive and I was surprised to see how much it cost you to ship out the gift. So thanks again.

To all of you.... Penelope has some lovely giveaways going on her blog right now including a gorgeous apron from Flirty Aprons. So why not enter, you just might win. I did.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome! Sounds like luck has been on your side! :)

    There is an award waiting for you at my blog http://raisingmy4sons.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely post :) I'm glad you are enjoying the items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for winning!! It's always so much fun:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What an awesome win!! Way to go!!!

    I think that you deserved it. I mean really... for all the thankless jobs that we do as moms... even though we love to do them (most of the time) its nice to be rewarded every now and then!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome!! Congrats on winning some amazing things! Doesn't it totally make your day?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! You totally deserve it :)

    Enjoy your treats...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.