; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: September 21st was World Gratitude Day

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 21st was World Gratitude Day

Did you know that? I didn't. Guess I should check my email more often because I hadn't even heard of World Gratitude Day before until I got an email from Mom Fuse.

Apparently they had asked 30 well known bloggers from around the web to participate in a 21 day Gratitude Challenge. Apparently, the results were amazing.

I was intrigued because let's face it, who of us doesn't need to have a little more gratitude and appreciation in their life. So I watched the video.



It made me really think about my life and the things I should be grateful for. If you'd like more information visit The Gratitude Challenge. If you feel like participating there is not only a calendar you can download to get you started but there is also a widget so you can put it up on your blog. I think I just may do this for myself and for my family. I need a little more uplifting in my life these days.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful program. I thought of installing the widget on my blog, but with my luck lately I'd crash my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this and I'm going to go check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you need a little more uplifting these days, come on over to Blue Cotton Memory where you'll find a gracious thank you and an award! Thanks for lifting me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.