; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Low Day Update

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Low Day Update

You all were right.  Sometimes it is just a matter of feeling like you've been heard.  

We talked it out last night.  You could have blown my husband away.  He felt that because he had talked at me that it was the same as discussing it with me and agreed that no, he hadn't actually asked me.  It wasn't like I really was going to put my foot down and just say no because nothing is ever cut and dried that way.  The decisions we are making are not as simple as what's for dinner tonight.  

So while I don't really feel we've totally resolved some of the decisions we need to make, he at least heard what I said.  He must have been feeling bad because he was very helpful the rest of the evening and even was more helpful this a.m.  So hopefully something has clicked.  

Thanks for your comments.  It's nice to know that I'm not the only one out there who feels she caves a lot.  

Zeemaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.