; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: House Update

Saturday, February 7, 2009

House Update

Apparently they liked our house.  They spent a good 45 minutes going through it.  They are thinking of putting a hair salon downstairs (our part of the house) and I think it's a great idea.  The location etc is perfect.  

Hopefully, they make us an offer.   Hope hope hope hope hope hope. 

4 comments:

  1. Well, they'd better buy it. After all the cleaning and grumpiness and the children can't play with their toys. Honestly, if only house buyers would freaking GET it.

    I'm going to write the Home & Garden TV Network and tell them they need to start a new show called If Only House Buyers Would Freaking GET It. If they use my idea, they have to pay me a million dollars.

    Fingers are crossed for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw--I just saw your sidebar. That is too sweet--thank you :-)!

    Hopefully i don't frighten any potential readers away. I sometimes get a little wordy and intense, and I feel it frightens people. (Small children, at least).

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes with selling your house! I know what you mean about a maid...I sometimes wish I had one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I love that idea. They could cover the top do's and don'ts when going to view a home. Don't call an hour before you want to view... don't book an appointment and cancel at the last minute... There should be a buyer's etiquette guide or something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.