; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Favourite kid quote to date

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Favourite kid quote to date

The set up:  J (3) is straddling my lap, cradling my face in her hands and making faces at me. 

Mommy:  "J, don't poke mommy's eye," as her little finger is jabbing my eye "that hurts mommy."
J:               "Only little bit." poke, poke, poke. 




2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical! I love little kid quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that J! 3 year olds are so full of themselves.

    ....but so are 13 year olds, my been-there-done-that mom friend told me last night at dinner.

    kids! i tell ya.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.