; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Arm & Hammer - A Review

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arm & Hammer - A Review

One of the things that I like most about Arm & Hammer laundry detergent is the smell.  I don't know about you, but there is just nothing like the smell of fresh clean laundry.  With Arm & Hammer I find that fresh laundry smell really lasts. 

A few months ago we had run out of Arm & Hammer and ended up buying something different because it was part of the store buy one get one deal.  Sure the product smelled nice in the bottle but it didn't really last with the clothes.  Plus, I realized that more and more of my t-shirts were full of mysterious oil spots that just didn't get clean in the wash.  If I know I've spilled something I'll treat it but you can't catch everything.  Still, I thought I hadn't had this problem for a while so what's up now.  That's when I realized, I had stopped using Arm & Hammer.  So what brand you use really does make a difference.

Just a few items from their product line include:

ARM & HAMMER Essentials® Liquid Laundry Detergent provides more savings:  $0.12 per wash load versus $0.21 per wash load of a leading brand detergent.   Has the cleaning power to tackle tough stains and provide clean, white, fresh laundry - all while being eco-concious.  It is the only detergent that combines Arm & Hammer Baking Soda with plant-based soaps.  Available in Mountain Rain scent and Perfume and Dye free formulas.    The New Clean Rinse formula leaves less residues and is perfect for home and cottage, safe for septic tanks.   Retail:  2.03l   $4.99-$5.99   3.12L  $6.99 - $7.99.






ARM & HAMMER plus OxiClean® Power Gel laundry detergent is made of a new gel formula that is thick and powerful and available at a fraction of the cost of leading liquid detergent.  With a thick formula with a gel, it can be used more effectively as a pre-treater and in the wash as it sticks to and ensures the elimination of persistent stains.  Available in Ocean Breeze scent.  $4.99 to $5.99





ARM & HAMMER plus OxiClean® laundry detergent is 66% of the cost of the leading detergent on a per wash load basis  It combines the proven cleaning and freshening of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda with leading stain fighter - OxiClean® to get out tough stains the first time.  Available in Fresh Scent and Cool Breeze.   $4.99 - $5.99






ARM & HAMMER Essentials® Fabric Softenter and Dryer Sheets  Offering 100 sheets per package, 20 more than the leading brand for the same retail price.  Not only are they cost-effective but they contain biodegradable softening agents, natural essential oils and are packaged in 100% recyclable paper board packaging.  Available in two long lasting fragrances:  Mountain Rain and Lavender and Linen.  I have to say, I'm not a Lavender fan but these sheets smell heavenly.  I don't as a general rule use them for all the wash but I definitely love to use them with my sheets and towels.   It definitely reduces static clean and makes my sheets and towels feel softer.   $4.99 - $5.99

For more laundry trips, visit http://www.armandhammer.ca/.


***disclosure, I received the above product in compensation for my review.  However, I believe in blogging with integrity and all stories and/or opinions related in this post are true and reflect my actual experiences. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.