; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: An Award Day

Thursday, July 30, 2009

An Award Day

I received a lovely blog award from Momma Such over at Raising My 4 Sons. Thank you so much for the lovely award. Please go and check out her site. Her photos are gorgeous and as you can imagine with 4 boys her life is busy, busy, busy. It's nice to remind myself that I only have one boy. *L*



The Rules of the Award are that you have to thank the giver with a mention and link on your post and then nominate 15 other newly discovered blogs. Wow. 15 huh. Of course you must contact those bloggers to let em you know you've given them the award.



I don't think I have 15 but I do have a few I'd like to pass the award on to and that would be...



Eat at Home

The Project Girl

Penelope's Oasis (she has a giveaway going on right now BTW)



and that is it for new blogs recently on my "hit" list.

What I would do though is challenge you all to take a look at my blog list and pick at least one that you've never been to before and check it out. You never know, you might just make a new bloggy friend!

P.S. Re Awards. If you had given me an award in the past and I never posted it, please forgive me. Some times I just don't have the energy to do all the work that blog awards take.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I don't usually post them or pass them on (I'm a terrible rule follower!), but I really do cherish them. It was nice of you to think of me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And happy birthday to your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. Following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.