; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Blog Called on Account of the Flu

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Called on Account of the Flu

Tis the season, the flu season. E was home sick on tuesday. While she was vomiting, it seemed to end quick for her, she was just tired all day. Yesterday was O's turn and while he wasn't physically sick until dinner you know something is up when this active little boy spends the day on the couch.

Unfortunately it's my turn and while I'm not going to whine about being up all night sick, it just totally pissed me off that hubby went to work this am with every sign of coming down with the flu too. Not only do I have to go it alone I probably will have to take care of him.

Damn murphys law.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all get to feeling better soon. :( We went through all that last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whined for 3 whole days - and felt miserable for 4 more. I think it was a cold from, hmmmm, a very bad place (LOL). Then my second son came down with it, but he threw up. Now my 3rd son has it - with a fever, nauseau, bloodshot eyes! He's on antibiotics. I guess that leaves 3 more to go - so another 3 weeks it looks like! At least I finally feel totally awesome. Like I'm not old anymore - LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.