; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Merry Sitsmas!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry Sitsmas!

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday this season. I pray that it will be less stressed and more fun than any other holiday year. I pray that we will spend more time with our family and loved ones and remember those that are gone with fondness and warm memories.

I am hopeful that 2010 will see positive things for us all and a real change for the better.

Sitsmas is December 8th over there at The Secret is in the Sauce site with lots of contests and tons of fun so be sure to hop on over and enjoy the fun!!!

Zeemaid
In the Mommy Trenches

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up - I need to head over there and check it out. I'm excited for the new year - for once I'm not worried that this one passed by too quickly, but thinking ahead to the possibilities. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry SITSmas to you, too! Have a wonderful, happy, and safe holiday!

    Better in Bulk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry SITSmas to you!! I hope you are having a wonderful and blessed Tuesday! Happy Holidays :) xo, KA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too. Merry Christmas from SITSas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry SITsmas to you!

    Here's to a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry SITSmas to you! Those are very nice sentiments, thanks for the reminder to remember the good things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry SITSmas!!!

    love that you have a Jane Austen quiz on the side!! I am so gonna take it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! I'm an "Elizabeth Bennet" too, lol!

    Merry SITSmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry SITSmas! And all the best to you and your family in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a very merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry SITSmas! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry SITSmas to you!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card! Sorry I am late, but I am making my way through the entire SITSmas list, I want to visit everyone to wish everyone happy holidays! So Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.