; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Cookie Tragedy :(

Monday, December 21, 2009

Cookie Tragedy :(


Oh Cookie dough,
Oh Cookie Dough,
How lovely you were to thee

Oh sweet and moist you were sure to be
full of butter and cream cheese
You were at least a 1000 calories
But in the oven you were never meant to be

Oh Cookie Dough,
Oh Cookie Dough
How lovely you were to thee



Fortunately, I did get a dozen cookies out of this before I decided to drop the bowl and smash it all over my kitchen floor losing at least 4 or 5 dozen cookies.

Unfortunately, my beautiful glass bowl broke, the only glass bowl I have to go with my harvest gold Sunbeam MixMaster. I had to pay $75.00 for an older mixmaster at a second hand store just to get the bowl. Snap.

My hips; however, are extremely grateful. Anything with butter and cream cheese could not have been good for me.


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your trouble. Reminds me when I dropped the KitchenAide on the kitchen floor and tore the vinyl. My two year old met my husband and the door that night, "Mom, broke kitchen! Mom, broke kitchen!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so so sad! Ug...bet you wishyou had at least dropped the bowl before you went to all the work of whipping up that perfect cookie dough:)

    PS I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.