; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Top Ten Thursday - Top 10 Reasons I love My BlackBerry

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Top Ten Thursday - Top 10 Reasons I love My BlackBerry

Hello all. Time for another weekly addition of Top Ten Thursday. This week's top ten list is brought to you by Jennifer at It's a Beauty Filled Life. I love this one because I LORVE LORVE my blackberry.

Here's a part of what she has to say.

As much as I’ve been pining away for the iPhone, I refuse to go to AT&T. So what’s a girl who’s jonesing hard for a smartphone to do?

Blackberry, baby!

I know, I know, a lot of you may be thinking, “Oh, hoooh! If she were really hard core, NOTHING would stop her from getting an iPhone. Not even AT&T!” But I tell you now, folks, unless AT&T paid for my family plan, gave me and HABL free phones, and then offered us insurance on the uninsurable iPhone, ‘taint gonna happen.

And so, with a smile on my face and a new phone in hand, I give you the top ten reasons why I love my Blackberry.

Enjoy!

Top Ten Reasons Why I Love My Blackberry

1. Internet: anytime, anywhere. Must. Feed. The. Beast.

2. I feel like I’m a Jetson with this mini computer in my pocket. Mini computer in my pocket? That’s like saying I own a time machine!

3. Mobile tweeting – ‘nuff said

So head on over to It's a Beauty Filled Life for the rest of the list.

Would you like to take it easy and play along with us on Thursdays? It's easy. Just post your top ten list, could be spin off of one of ours or your own, and come back to that week's host and link up. Don't forget to grab our TTT button. Easy, right?

Why not check out my co-hosts blogs as well.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really missing out with the Blackberry, I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sad face)

    I dont have a blackberry. But it sure seems neato!!

    Have a blessed night!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im needing another phone, and ive been going back and forth over a BBerry. May have to look into it...

    So do i post my TTT here or to an email...sorry im challenged =}
    Cornellclan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.