; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Words of Wisdom - Joint Bank Accounts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Words of Wisdom - Joint Bank Accounts

Yesterday, I shared how I had come across a small album filled in with Words of Wisdom according to the ladies at my wedding shower.  Almost twelve years later, I bring to you Words of Wisdom - To Have a Happy and Successful Marriage
Recipe for a Good Marriage:



1. Communication
2. Understanding
3. Accepting each other's faults
4. The wife is always right
5. Patience
6. Laughter
7. Hugs and Kisses
8. Make time for each other
10. Joint bank account

Do you remember any pithy pieces of marriage advice you were given?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.