; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Words of Wisdom - He's the Boss

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Words of Wisdom - He's the Boss

This week I'm sharing some Words of Wisdom given to me by ladies at my wedding shower, almost twelve years ago.


Words of Wisdom - To Have a Happy and Successful Marriage

"Love begins when you sink into his arms and you end up with your arms in the sink."

Spoil each other

Make him feel he's the boss (but you know better).

Give each other room to grow!

May all your problems be little ones.

and lastly,

Learn how to count to 10 slowly.






What words of wisdom have you been given (or have learned) over the years?

2 comments:

  1. Learn to count to 10 in French and backwards.

    Thank you for popping by my blog on my SITS day.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.