; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Wordless Wednesday - A Rose

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - A Rose


Would you believe this Rose is more than 50 years old? It is a descendant from a rose from Great Grandpa D's garden. It has been carefully potted and moved with my FIL and MIL on every move of theirs. I will be asking for a clipping to start my own descendant rose when we move. Of course this isn't the greatest photo, I was just playing around.
















3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I think the photo is great! I love the story behind the rose. How special that rose must be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Make sure to let us know how you go about taking your cutting and the results you have... I'd love to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know those green thumbs, they sure know how to make a heart rose... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.