; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Not Me Monday

Monday, August 3, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not have to show the house again on Friday morning. I did not have to race around the house like mad cleaning by myself, again. I did not have three unruly children there were determined to not drive me crazy. O did not dump out a box of baking soda in the furnace room. I did not forget to clean it up immediately. I did not get distracted cleaning another part of the house. I did not become suspicious that my two youngest were awfully quiet. I did not ignore them though because I was busy. I did not suddenly come across white spots all over the floor and did not follow piles of white powder to the two culprits where I did not find small cups of baking soda dumped all over their bedroom.

I did not find them with all their play dough stuff dumped out onto the floor amid all the baking soda. I did not have O going behind me all morning undoing what I had done. O did not
dump all the stuff off his bookcase so he could climb on top. His sisters did not sit idly by but came and told me immediately that's what he was doing. I did not have to pick everything up again.

I was not ready to pull my hair out.

4 comments:

  1. he he...sounds like you did NOT have a hectic day today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I forgot to mention that O did not climb up on a chair and proceed to push so many buttons into the alarm system that it activated the house alarm and I did not forget the code and have to phone my MIL to get it. (cause we rarely use it) *L*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! So it gets better! he he! Gotta love em! :)At least they give us something to blog about right? I'm always saying that I will ALWAYS have something to blog about! Our life is NEVER boring with 4 boys! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have three kids? Because I know I would have at least one less.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.