; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Top Ten Thursday - Premiere

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Top Ten Thursday - Premiere

Welcome to the very first edition of Top Ten Thursday!

Let us introduce ourselves! We are:

Zeemaid from In The Mommy Trenches

Jennifer from It’s A Beauty Filled Life

Sara from Domestically Challenged

LZ from My Messy Paradise

We thought it would be a great idea to bring some fun to Thursdays, so we’re co-hosting Top Ten Thursday! If you’d like to play and this is your first time visiting - or your first time playing - here’s what you do:

1. Grab our button, located in the sidebar to the right

2. Choose your Top Ten topic (or use ours!)

3. Write up your list and post it on your blog

4. Link up!

Easy peasy, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s play!


Let's face it, if you're a blogger at all, you are pretty much addicted to the internet. It's a quick and easy way to pop in and check out what's happening in the world out there at the same time you are battling the mommy world around you. The internet can also be a huge time sucker if you don't watch out. Lately these are the main sites (nonblogging) I can be found.

My Current Favourite Top Ten Websites:

  1. Mom Blog Network Okay, this one is bloggy, it keeps me connected with some other great posters.
  2. Project Gutenberg Free classic books online transcribed and submitted around the world. Like an online library.
  3. Realtor Always looking for that dream home
  4. The Secret is in the Sauce Okay... bloggy again, it's a great site to keep connected.
  5. All Recipes My absolute favourite recipe site online. I've never had a bum recipe!
  6. Books on Board A site to purchase Ebooks. I really am addicted!
  7. Prevention Has great tips and ideas for getting in shape
  8. Ebay Even if I'm not buying, I love to browse the deals
  9. Business Women Network
  10. Craigs List Great site for either buying or selling.
Scary thing was I didn't need to look up most of the website addresses, I know them off by heart.

What's your top ten?


9 comments:

  1. What a great idea.
    I also love the all recipe site, I am always looking for some good crock pot recipes.
    Thanks for hosting this carnival.
    Have a Fabulous Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Craigslist and All Recipes, too. I'm thoroughly enjoying this blog carnival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend way too much time on Realtor.com...I probably should have been on my list, too. Dare to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new Meme!

    I enjoyed your list......off to go check out Project Gutenberg and Books on Board (((Running running!!))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list and a great idea :)

    Good work! I bet this will really take off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea! I'll have to check some of these sites out. Yea books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I love Allrecipes! They have saved me numerous nights when all I had was a can of sardines and rice! LOL! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bloggy ones & All Recipes just rocks my world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not looking for a house to buy but I like to check out Realtor.com. I also think Allrecipes is a great website. Great list.

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.