; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: My Own Domain

Friday, December 23, 2011

My Own Domain

I finally did it.  I broke down and bought my own Domain.  You can now point your mouse to http://www.zeemaid.com.  Of course, my blog is still hosted on Blogger and all the old links still work but I'm really excited to have my own little parking spot in the big old internet universe.

I have been thinking for awhile now of changing my blog title to just Zeemaid especially since there is another blog out there already with a very similar title as mine (she's been blogging much longer than me). I've always felt a bit like a plagiarist about it even though I didn't consciously steal the title idea.  I think most of you probably know me more as Zeemaid but I'm just not sure.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.