; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Back to School with Crayola

Monday, September 8, 2014

Back to School with Crayola

Not quite back to school herein British Columbia, school is still out but we're hoping and praying that the strike will be over soon.

In the meantime, we need to keep the kiddos busy and an easy way to do that is ART. My favourite go-to medium in the realm of art supplies?  Why, Crayola, of course!  Crayola is not just about crayons, from markers to mess free color wonder inks to craft kits, Crayola has something for everyone.


I don't know how many Color Wonder kits we bought when my youngest was little.  He was a definite "doodler" and giving him a Color Wonder kit saved my walls!

I recently had a chance to review three new products from Crayola.



Ultra Clean Washable Markers - Crayola has bumped up to a whole new level of clean.  Washes from hands and clothes and now also from walls.  My package was loaded with bright new colours which my children were eager to grab and get colouring.






Erasable Coloured Pencils - this is my personal favourite.  It really does erase.  I use it myself in my own art projects to get the design down in colour and then I will go over it with the matching ink or markers and I don't have to worry about gray pencil lead showing through.  My one daughter is not as keen on them though as they are not as vibrant on the page as she would like.


Ultra Clean Washable Crayons - have vibrant colours in a washable formula that easily washes of walls with warm water and a sponge. Oh, how I would have loved to have this when my son was little!

These crayons work great and live up to it's claim.  I was able to wipe crayon marks off my wall very easily.  Of course, cleaning up as soon as possible after it happens is a must for best results.   Some wall paints will absorb colours when it's been left for days and it becomes more difficult to clean.


One of the things that I like about Crayola the best is that they are very affordable!  You can find Crayola just about anywhere and Crayola is always coming up with new products.  Visit Crayola.ca for more product information, colouring sheets and craft ideas.

How do you colour? What's your favourite Crayola product?

Zeemaid



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.