; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: I'ts Beginning to Look a Lot like....

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'ts Beginning to Look a Lot like....

Okay, okay.  I'm a little early in dragging out my Christmas Blog theme but if the stores can do it, I figure why not me too.  After all, I just had to decorate our store last week, we've already had Christmas light up ceremony in town last weekend and the annual Christmas parade is this weekend.

Of course, making changes is never easy when you work with Blogger and widgets.  So if there is something missing off my site that I'm supposed to have on here, please let me know so I can add it back on. Like if I entered a contest and posted your button and now it's gone.... this would be why. Thanks.

By the way... only a few more days for Canadians to take advantage of my Pizza coupon giveaway.  Be sure to enter.  I've only had one real entrant so far and there are four winners so chances of winning are pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming faster and faster every year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.