; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: I've been Nominated

Friday, October 28, 2011

I've been Nominated

What do you know, little old me has been nominated to the Top 25 Canadian Mom Blogs list on Circle of Moms.  I couldn't be more surprised or pleased. 


Of course, it's all based on votes and all that so I don't think I have much hope of actually making the list because let's not kid myself, there are a ton of Canadian mom bloggers out there with more followers than me. 


Still, a body can hope. So if you feel you can vote for me in good conscience.. please do so by clicking this link.  
  

3 comments:

  1. You've got my vote! I hope you win, your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think you are very deserving of the award and I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I just voted for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.