; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: All Lit Up with Skechers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

All Lit Up with Skechers

I’ve been a big fan of Skechers for years now, ever since my first pair of Skecher runners all but cured my poor, tired and aching feet. However, did you know that Skechers Canada also has a great kid line?
images

For the Girls -the Skechers Twinkle Toes line features sequins, lights, and colorful tattoo designs. 

boy
For the boys, it’s the Skechers Hot Lights line - sporty sneakers with smooth leather, synthetic and metallic mesh fabric, zigzag straps, and flashy lights.

You have never seen light up shoes until you’ve seen these ones.  They are amazing.  Just getting the shoes out of the box was like a fancy light show. 
These shoes appear to be well made and very sturdy. My son has worn his for about two weeks now and they still look clean and new.  Amazing, since we’ve had nothing but rain for the past two weeks. 
While I do feel that these shoes are a little on the high end price wise, you do get what you pay for and these shoes ooze quality. My kids absolutely love these shoes and insist on wearing them every time we go out.
One word of advice, when purchasing size it’s best to have your child on hand to try the shoes on.  They tend to fit on the slender or narrow side.  Either that or my kids just have fat feet. Winking smile
Now if only they made Twinkle Toes in my size.
**In order to review the above item, I received one pair of each of the shoes for my children to try. The opinions posted herein are my own and do reflect my true experience with the product. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.