; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Life is Too Short

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life is Too Short

I wouldn't even be writing this except that I don't have the energy to reply to every email I get about potential advertising or articles for my blog etc.  If you read my blog then I appreciate you taking the time to and if you have just stumbled across my blog, please come back in a couple of weeks.  It won't always be silent around here.

But you see, I lost my mom on Tuesday. It was sudden and it was unexpected.  She was only 60.  It has devastated our lives at the moment.  I have a giveaway ending tomorrow afternoon and I will make sure the winner gets chosen etc.

Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated at this time.

Zeemaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.