; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: I have never cleaned my house so fast

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have never cleaned my house so fast

We have another house showing this morning. I decided to walk the girls to school this morning. When O and I got back, huffing and puffing from pushing his 35 pounds in a stroller up the hill, there was a message on the machine. I hate short notices. Even more so I hate the fact that I don't feel I can turn it down. We do want to sell after all.

Anyways, I called back and said yes and have whipped around our house cleaning like made. Of course, this was the day that the dishes didn't get done in the a.m. and the playroom looks like a tornado hit it and my inlaws are away again. Oh well. It's done now.

Thankfully O's in a quiet mood this a.m. and has been sitting peacefully drinking and eating a snack watching a show.

I have about 45 minutes before I leave the house and so there's just enough time to blog and check my email.

Oh crap... I forgot our bedroom. I haven't stepped foot in there since we got back. Shit. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds STRESSSSSSSSSSFUL

    YIKES

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Murphy's Law has any credence, then this showing will be the one, right? It's the showings that you spend HOURS cleaning for that don't work. I'm going with that...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.