; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: It's Over!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Over!

So my SITS day has been and gone.  Was it all that I thought it would be?  Well yes, yes it was.  I had a lot of comment love, gained a few new followers and as I told my husband.... found that people think I'm funny.  He said, "I told you so".  See we have this thing where he tells me I should go on the road and I tell him it wouldn't work because he's the only one who thinks I'm funny. Apparently, my humour doesn't only amuse me. ;)

I also browsed a ton of blogs that I had never been to before.  How great is that?  Normally I don't get a lot of time for reading other blogs but yesterday, since it was my SITS day, I gave myself permission to slack off and hang out online for the better part of the day.  Now if you visited yesterday and you didn't get a visit from me and would like me to check out your site.. leave a comment.  I'd love to return the favour and visit you back.  Mainly I attacked the comments two ways... those that had a email address got an email response from me and those that didn't got a visit to their site.  After about the 20th non email comment, I figured maybe I should have been visiting everyone but that got to be too much.

I would like to thank the lovely ladies at SITS for this amazing site and giving me the opportunity to be featured!  SITS really is a lot of fun and great resource.  Thanks!!

7 comments:

  1. So happy that you had to time to really enjoy your day!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great day! It's to get to all the visits. I wish everyone enabled email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed your SITS day. Now so many people know what I know, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry I missed it but Congrats on you SITS day! Glad it was a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The SITS Comment hour apparently went well! Great post and great blog. I am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still so excited for you:))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.