; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: A different perspective

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A different perspective

A quick post from in the trenches, the "movie trenches" that is. We've pleaded with the mil for a day of sitting so I can go to work and help hubby.

Only my idea and his ideas of what "helping is" is two different things. He wants me to help him decide what crap to throw away and I think I should be helping him get stuff into the computer. Does he really need me to help him decide whether or not to keep the boxes for tv series? The answer was no by the way, then yes and now it's definitely no, maybe. Now I'm here waiting for more instructions while he's helping a customer. Um that's what your employee is for!

Sigh. I could be home with the kids.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.