; window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-6252405-9'); In the Mommy Trenches: Aloha Friday #2 (for me)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Aloha Friday #2 (for me)

I just love participating in this.  It's my second Friday, I've had a busy day.  I'm at work and so this is nice and simple.  

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at Islandlife808.com (click on the picture). 

Today's question: (drumroll please)  How did you tell your husband that you were pregnant? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you.